- No products in the cart.
Warming Eye Mask
From the moment we get woken up by electronic devices, our eyes get a full workout as soon as they open. Our faces are glued to computers, TVs, tablets and smartphones through the day with entirely not enough rest for our eyes .
This is why Optrex created a NEW Warming Eye Mask, an innovative way to relax and soothe tired eyes.
With unique MicrosteamTM technology, the mask warms instantly when it’s opened, releasing a gentle, soothing heat to relax and relieve tired eyes. The mask encourages you to take time to switch off mentally, whether you’re getting ready for bed after a long day, taking a power nap or flying to a far-flung corner of the world.
Optrex Warming Eye Masks are air-activated and start to warm up instantly when opened. The MICROSTEAM™ Technology delivers a gentle warming steam that is designed to moisten and soothe tired eyes.
- Air-activated, self-heating masks
- Single use disposable masks
- Designed with straps to allow mask to fit securely over eyes
- Suitable for everyday use
With Optrex Warming Eye Mask, your eyes will feel revitalized.
- Remove the mask immediately if there is discomfort
- Do not use on Children (Under 12 ) or individuals who cannot remove the mask themselves.
- Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged .If you come into contact with inner material brush off and rinse with water. In case of irritation seek medical advice.
- Whilst wearing the mask, do not apply pressure.
- Do not use if you have poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, have had recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affects the eyes or the skin around the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of Children and pets.
- Use only in accordance with the instructions
- Do not bend or crush the eye mask before use
- Do not rub eyes during or immediately after use
- Do not microwave eye mask
- Do not allow mask to contact water or other liquids
- Do not use whilst wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops
- Do not fall asleep whilst wearing the eye mask
- Store in cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight
- When cool dispose within normal household waste.
Iron, activate carbon, sodium chloride, vermiculite, water and parfum.